WITCH CRAFTS

WITCH CRAFTS

Monday, September 2, 2019

NEW PDF PATTERN

Hi All,
Just a brief post letting you know I've finally converted my "LA MODE ORIENTALE" costume pattern into a digital PDF pattern. So now, it's available for purchase as a PDF that is emailed directly to you for you to print yourself.


Years ago, my computer crashed and I lost everything on it, including some of my earlier patterns. Some of them I've been able to scan the paper copy and get it back into the computer. But, some of them looked terrible when I tried to scan them (including this one).


So, I've been slowly re-typing all the instructions, re-coloring and scanning all the illustrations, and putting it all back together again. I also had to re-do the patterns themselves and put them on 8.5 x 11 computer paper (instead of the old 11 x 17 paper) so it would be down-load-able.


The new costume pattern is on my Etsy site (www.etsy.com/shop/ArleyDollDesigns) for $10.
This pattern is a COSTUME ONLY for my "La Femme" doll. (doll pattern is NOT included with this pattern).

Have Fun!

No comments: