WITCH CRAFTS

WITCH CRAFTS

Friday, January 26, 2018

FACEBOOK PAGE ADDED

Hi All,
I finally got an artist Facebook page published! It's called "Arleys Dolls". I know I'm late coming to the game, but it seems blogs are not as popular as they once were. I will continue writing my blog (I try to post at least once a month) and will also post on Facebook.

Please check it out! https://www.facebook.com/Arleys-Dolls-957715851047879/posts/
I've also added a link to the right side of this page.

Have fun!

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, if you sell you HAVE to have a FB page. It's the way the world has gone. Everywhere you go people have their nose in a phone. FB planned it that way. I'm sure it will boost your footprint.

Arley said...

Yes, I agree Carol. I'm not a fan of FB, but what else is there????