WITCH CRAFTS

WITCH CRAFTS

Friday, October 31, 2014

TRICK OR TREAT

Hi All,
It's HALLOWEEN NIGHT!
I get a pretty good crowd of trick-or-treat-ers in my neighborhood. The doorbell rings regularly between 7 and 9pm. So, I like to decorate my front yard and porch for their amusement. Now, I don't get crazy with the decorations, but I do more than any other house on my street.

Here I am, dressed as a "grave-digger-ghoul-all-around-creepy-guy". This is what I wear to answer the door. (I always have "red-eye" in photographs, but I thought it was appropriate for this picture.)

 

 
 
 
 

See the little flying demons fluttering around the doorway? There a bit small. I think next year they'll be crawling around the pumpkins.


Here's a shot at night. Took more, but they didn't turn out.

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Very Cool....Northern Indiana had snow and 50 MPH wind gusts...poor tricksters didn't get many treats this year. Love your decor.

Arley said...

Thanks for your comments Carol. I LOVE Halloween. Here in Albuquerque, we are having a late winter, so it's 65 degrees here.

Susie McMahon said...

Oh, FUN!

Zia Joey said...

Looks creepy and haunting and so Halloween, love it!