Getting my yard ready for Halloween. I got this idea from the Internet. I wanted to make some little "flying demons" from those $1 Store skeletons. I've seen photos of something like this people have made with feather wings, but I wanted to make some bat wings.
I ended up making 5 of them in an afternoon. The wings were easy -- just some floral wire, tissue paper, glue, and some paint. I burnt the edges with a candle flame. They are hot-glued to the spine and shoulders.
And, I gave them a little tail with some twine. The horns are made from shaping Hot-Glue with my wet fingers. A little dot of red glitter glue for the eyes, and they're ready to fly!
My plan is to hang them around my front door.
I'll post some more photos of my Halloween decorations in my next post.