WITCH CRAFTS

WITCH CRAFTS

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ANOTHER WITCH DOLL!

Hi All,
Sorry, I've been away for so long. But, I have some NEWS! I am teaching a class at a new conference this year. It's called the WINDY CITY DOLL CONFERENCE. (website here) Oct 9-12.

I'm teaching my class "Evil Queen/Witch Candlestick Doll". I taught it a few years ago. It's a really fun class. You get to design your own Evil Character, using different patterns I provide. AND, because it's a candlestick doll, you only have to make half a doll!

So, here's a sample of a Witch doll you could make:



In this sample, I used the following costume options: the Witch Hat, Puffy Sleeves, & the Corset with Lacing.

Stay tuned, as I will have 2 more samples to show as soon as I can finish them.

Also -- The new movie "MALEFICENT" is opening May 30!! I'm so excited! She is one of my favorite Disney villains! (She is going to be one of my "Evil Queen" samples).

No comments: