Well, after a few months of not doing much, I've suddenly found myself in the middle of 3 different projects. Here are some WIP's:
A new watercolor Mermaid sample for a class I'm teaching in Oklahoma in April:
Next, here's a photo of a new pattern I'm starting. It's going to be a new costume pattern for my basic "LeFemme" doll. This is just the body pattern. I'm trying to get it in the correct pose. (The pattern is going to be a belly dancer costume.)
And, lastly, I've started a new Day of the Dead shrine. (I made one of these last year, but this one is twice as big! It's nearly 5 feet tall.)
So, check in later and I will report the progress of these projects!